Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Two Months

It's hard to believe my baby is two months old already.  It's also hard to remember life without her or exactly why I thought our family of five was perfectly complete.  Six is so much better!  Tiring, frustrating, loud, but better!

Baby Girl her well visit yesterday.  She is now 23 inches long and weighs a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces.  She's in the 75th percentile for her length and the 12th percentile for her weight. 

The doctor is a little concerned about her slow weight gain and wants to see us back in two weeks for a weight check.  I wasn't concerned at all until I got home and checked to see what my other kids weighed at two months and saw that the Princess was the same length and weighed 10 pounds, 8 ounces!  We had already decided to supplement with at least one bottle of formula a day, just to give me a break.  Hopefully that will do the trick.

Other than being itty bitty, she's absolutely perfect.  See?



1 comment:

Karrie said...

She is perfect!! And I think it's time for you to trade her ultrasound pic in your header for a "real" pic of the beauty!