Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tutu

My younger sister made this adorable tutu for my sweet baby girl.

Then she, her daughter, my older sister and I took my sweet baby girl out into the gnat infested South Georgia heat and tortured her until we got a few good pictures of her in her new tutu.
Note:  No babies were injured in any way during this production.  These are not "biting" gnats, they are "aggravate the heck out of you until you cry" gnats.
 

It was definitely a team effort.  My older sister and I both snapped pictures while my younger sister fanned Baby Girl with a pizza box top in an attempt to keep the gnats away.
Meanwhile, my niece stood behind us and played pat-a-cake, Baby Girl's favorite game, to try to keep her distracted and get her to smile.
In the end, I think we got a few good shots.  I'm planning to take the tutu (and the baby) to the beach this week and try again there!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Karrie said...

Love love love!!! All in the name of beauty ;)

Pajama Mama said...

The last is the best. Gnats are the worst ever this year!!!