Friday, September 19, 2008

Stylin' & Sittin'

We took the whole family out to dinner last night. We haven't been out much recently, so the girls and I decided to get dressed up in our finest. We picked this cute "new" outfit for the Little Man. "New" as in handed down from a dear friend who's son is three months older than Little Man, but twice as big. We could not get over how cute he was.

This is only the second time he has worn shoes, and the first was Easter when he was one month old. I was surprised he didn't spend the dinner time trying to remove the shoes, but he was a perfect angel.

Like I said, we don't get out much, so to celebrate actually leaving the house for some other reason than carting kids here and there or grocery shopping, I donned all my finest jewelry. Little Man became obsessed with my bracelet. I don't know if it was because it's so sparkly or because he's just not used to seeing jewelry on mommy. Anyway, after he spit up Gerber Garden Vegetables (green) all over his cute white shirt, he was so distracted by trying to steal the bracelet from my arm, he sat ALL BY HIMSELF. For at least 30 seconds. He actually did it a few times...with his arms up in the air...but by the time I could get the camera and get it somewhat focused, he wouldn't hold his arms up anymore.





1 comment:

Pajama Mama said...

A. You are ONE hot little mama! ;)

B. He's SITTING UP! Next weekend can't arrive quick enough for me!

C. He is a doll and a half plus a million.

D. Somebody give me a spoon!