Thursday, August 13, 2009

Alphabitty Moments - The Letter Y



Welcome to another edition of Alphabitty Moments. This blog carnival was created by MamaBear at 4 The Love of Family. Yes, I realize I only seem to post when I'm participating in one of Carrie's blog carnivals. I do have a catch up post I'm working on, but I have a lot of catching up to do, and when I was almost finished, the entire post disappeared. I had to start from scratch, so it's taking a while.

Wow! The letter Y! Only one more week until we're finished with the alphabet! Of course, I joined this group a little late, so I still have a couple of letters (C & D) to catch up.

This week was a no brainer for me. Little Man is obsessed with Yo Gabba Gabba. One of his first words was 'Babba'. While I know too much tv watching isn't good for him, I love that I can turn on Yo Gabba Gabba when I need a little break.

I also love that we all now know the song "Don't, don't, don't bite your friends." I mean really, does it get any better than that?

2 comments:

MamaBear said...

Lately I only blog when I'm doing my carnivals too :)

I've never heard of Yo Gabba Gabba. Is it a video series or a cartoon on TV?

Kristine said...

LOL! I personally love that show. ~I like fish...I like FISH!~ Lol.