Friday, October 3, 2008

Lisa Tagged Me Too

So, I've been tagged and asked to list 6 random facts about myself. I am also then supposed to tag 6 friends.

1. I LOVE the smell of peanut dust. If you don't know, you've never been in South Georgia during peanut harvesting time.

2. I have become surprisingly good at typing with t`he help of a 7 month old bundle of cute gd kj////.....ok, maybe not that good.

3. I have a deep longing desire to be organized and neat as a pin. I don't think it will ever happen.

4. I am the very definition of procrastination....I'm leaving in 4 hours for a weekend trip to smell the peanut dust, and I have to pack for 4 people, but at this point, I haven't even found the suitcases.

5. All my followers are also Lisa's followers, so I don't have 6 people to tag. Pajama Mama, I guess you're it!

I should really work on that procrastination thing. I think I'll start on that tomorrow.


****Edited to add: I guess number six should be that I used to think I was good at mulit-tasking until I realized much too late that while holding the squirmy bundle of cute and talking on the phone while eating my lunch and writing this post, I seem to have totally lost the ability to even count to six.

1 comment:

Lisa Noel said...

ok this totally made me smile. love your blogging!!!