Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Life is Grand
My bloggy/CafeMom friend, Crystal, gave me this Life is Grand award. I actually got word of my award yesterday, but the requirement of receiving a Life is Grand award is to list five reasons why you find life to be grand at the moment, and as my life did not feel all that grand yesterday, I decided to wait a day before I posted about it. Things are definitely looking up today, so here goes:
1. The massive doses of antibiotics I started yesterday seem to be working, and my mouth is not throbbing in pain nearly as often as it has been for the past week!
2. My Little Man is playing happily instead of whining to be held like he did alllllll day yesterday.
3. I love my new blog layout which was inspired by Mama Sheids....thanks, B! Hope your girls are feeling better!
4. I think I lost a little weight this week by not being able to eat due to the throbbing pain in mouth...silver lining, right?
5. My Princess benefited greatly from the mental health day I let her talk me into yesterday (she, of course, claimed to be too sick for school, and she did have a cold) and went off to school this morning with no complaints.
There, that wasn't so hard today. Now I have to pass the award on to five more deserving bloggers.
1. Pajama Mama
Posted by Tutu at 10:09 AM