Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Week 23 - Sepia Toned



This week's I ♥ Faces challenge is sepia tones photos. (Look, I made one of those cute little ♥'s....okay, okay, I copied and pasted from their site. Still, it's here, and it's cute.) I'm actually entering into both the adult and kid categories this week.

Here's my Princess at her Little Gym graduation three years ago. It was just before her 5th birthday. She just turned 8 yesterday. Where does the time go?



This is my niece on the day she got her new Mustang. She's on the phone with her best friend telling her all about it. Of course, now she has a baby and had to move up to a bigger car when she realized it's not easy to fit a baby in the back seat of a two door Mustang. Again, where does the time go?



Go check out some of the other entries at I ♥ Faces. There are some amazing photos over there!

4 comments:

Sonya said...

your daughters eyes are beautiful!!

Blessedw5mom said...

Nice job! I agree those are beautiful eyes!!!!

AngelaCate said...

Beautiful girls. Both great pictures too!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Great pictures...love them..I enjoyed reading your blog tonight....Love it when I have time to do blog hopping...I always enjoy finding new blogs!
This month I am posting on our Disney trip. .