Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Love List 1~10


As I promised yesterday, I'm starting The Love List today.  I'm not using "What I Love Wednesday" as my title for these posts because there's already a "What I'm Loving Wednesday" out there.  Oh well, I like this better anyway.

I was so tempted to list my family as the number one thing I love, but My Nephew told me he didn't list anyone he knows personally in his hate list, so I'm not going to list people I know.  Too bad, my family is huge and would take up a lot of numbers!

1.    A good cup of coffee.
2.    The sound of kids laughing.
3.    Rain.
4.    Fresh basil.
5.    Finding money I forgot I had.
6.    My Burt's Bees lip shimmer.
7.    Quiet.
8.    80's music.
9.    A good book.
10.  Sleeping babies.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Karrie said...

Well, I agree with your list so far!

Pajama Mama said...

I love lists of any kind. And, I have over 350 in my list of gifts...inspired by Ann Voskamps book.

Angel said...

Good List - Here are some of mine:

1. Sharpie Markers
2. Starbuck's Cocoa Cappucino half- caff, non-fat, grande
3. Tiger Blood Snow Cones
4. Cadbury Mini Eggs
5. Cheap Sunglasses (my new favorites are from Ross)
6. My iphone
7. Cover Girl Outlast lipstick
8. Paper Clips
9. Green pens
10. Vanilla Lime Yankee Candles