Monday, November 10, 2008

Not Me Monday

I have not been reading MckMama's blog for months and saying I should do a Not Me Monday post each and every Monday. I have not been procrastinating about actually posting a Not Me Monday post.

I did not have a tooth pulled last Monday. I did not cry when the sadistic oral surgeon gave me shots of Novocaine. What sort of baby would do that? I am in no way anxious for the bone grafting to heal and the implant to be in place, nope, not me. I rather enjoy being able to remove my front tooth at will.

I did not enjoy my night away with my hubby while my kiddos stayed with their cousin Jess. Nope, I missed them like crazy and wished that I was the one cleaning baby poop from the Little Man, his clothes, his big sister's clothes and the kitchen floor.

And I most certainly did not spend the entire time I was away from them showing off pictures of them and talking about how super adorably cute they are. Nope, not me. I am most certainly not THAT mom!

1 comment:

Pajama Mama said...

Heehee.

LOVE the new festive design!!