Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tall & Thin

As promised in my post from earlier today, I'm updating after Little Man's check up. This was really a dual visit. We had already scheduled his well baby visit for today, and he also needed to have a re-check to make sure his ear infection cleared up. As it turns out, his right ear is still infected. He is such a layed back, easy going, happy baby, that we didn't even know he was still having a problem. Other than the infection, everything else is great. He weighs 18 pounds, 10 ounces, and is 29 1/4 inches tall. That puts him in the 25th percentile for his weight and the 89th percentile for height. That is about where he has been charting all along, so it looks like we have a tall, thin boy on our hands.

As expected, McCutie was quite impressed with all of Little Man's accomplishments over the last few days. He seems to think there is a good chance we'll have a little toddler by Christmas. I did not bring up the Renesmee reference to McCutie. I decided I don't want him to know what a complete and total dork I really am.

So, we go back on December 8th to check on the ears again, and then we don't have another check up until Little Man's first birthday. I can't believe we are that close to his birthday already.

No comments: