Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thank You, Pajama Mama!

As I reported yesterday, when I went to check on a fussy Little Man who was refusing to nap, I found him standing in his crib. Unfortunately, my fuzzy brain didn't remember that I had left my memory card in the card reader attached to my computer, so I was certain that I had missed the picture of this first. Pajama Mama suggested I check my camera to see if it had stored the picture because her camera does have space to store a few pictures without the memory card. I spent a few hours thinking that my camera didn't have that capability. Then I remembered......WE HAVE THE SAME CAMERA! Duh! So, I plugged my camera in this morning, and there he was. Standing in his crib like it was no big thing.

And now I'm off to get ready to take him in for his 9 month well baby visit. I'm sure Dr. McCutie will be just as amazed with his growth this past week as I have been. I mean the past week has been rather Renesmee-esque. (Twilight reference for those who haven't read those books.....and you should!) I'll report back later with his stats.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Aww! So glad you got the pic. It's a milestone in my eyes...wah!

Pajama Mama said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One day you'll listen to me bc you know I'm so technologically advanced and all....

It's hard for me to read the red on the blue for some reason...