Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me! Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I am not actually posting a Not Me! post today because it doesn't really feel like Monday.

I did not just have oatmeal and coffee at 3:15 in the afternoon because I'm cold. It is not currently 72 degrees in my house without the heat OFF, so all you frozen tundra residents do not need to tell me to just shut the bleep up already.

I am not sitting in my quiet house while both my girls are out with friends, and the baby is napping. I am not spending this very rare free time on my computer when I should be mopping the juice and ground up Gerber meat sticks from some little someone's lunch off the kitchen floor.

I am not seriously considering buying this sippy cup because the ones we have now leak all over the place. $14.99 for a cup? My everyday stemware I got as wedding gifts doesn't cost that much.

Your turn!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

heyyy I thought i was the LAST one to buy that cup!! I am holding out. .I keep telling myself that I cant justify that much for a cup.. but they sell them in a two pack at bjs for 18.99 so I am gonna break soon lol

Crystal said...

I dont have the cup but I do have the sipper, donni likes straws much better. :-).

brandi said...

hush the bleep up, already :0 I am FREEZING! Can I move in?