Monday, November 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday - New Moon Version


I am not a twelve year old girl.

Therefore, I am not at all excited about the premiere of New Moon next weekend!

I have not read all 2,458 pages of the Twilight saga.

Nor am I thinking I just might need to read them again.

I do not see Edward Cullen and Jacob Black and think Cedric Diggory and Shark Boy.

I do not watch too many movies.

In preparation for our trip to see New Moon on Sunday (when tickets are just $5 each), I am not planning a Twilight movie night for Saturday.

I would not like to hear any suggestions for vampire or werewolf themed food for movie night.

I am not a nerd.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I saw your theme when on MkMamas blog and had to read it. I had completely forgotten about Shark Boy and Lava Girl! So funny! Enjoy not having your vampire themed Saturday night! Definitely don't google Halloween deserts to get ideas for snacks...

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Stopping by from MckMama's!

Gosh, I feel so out of the loop for not knowing a THING about the Twilight series. Maybe I should start with the books before the third movie comes out...

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

j said...

had to come over and leave a post. i just attended a new moon party last night. they had all vegetarian dishes. we drank "blood" : red wine, pomegranate juice and blood orange juice. we had a lively conversation and then watched twilight. have a great time!

Jennifer said...

I did not read the entire saga and I'm not super excited about the New Moon movie either! I most certainly did not purchase tickets two weeks ago. I would never do that. ;-)