Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Procrastination Gene

Have I ever mentioned my mad procastinational skills?

Imagine my delight at realizing my daughter possesses the same skills!

Our conversation this morning:

Me: You really need to go get dressed for school.

She: (Playing with her brother.)

Me: You really need to go get dressed for school.

She: (Talking to her Daddy.)

Me: You really need to go get dressed for school.

She: I usually wait 'til the 40's. (Meaning 7:40...we have to leave at 8:05)

Me: What time is it?

She: (Looking at clock that reads 7:46) Oh well, I still have the 50's.


1 comment:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Your daughter sounds like a hoot!

Your story had me flashing back to when I was a girl in school; I did the same thing! I had it timed down to the minute how much time I could waste before getting ready to go.

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com