Tuesday, June 21, 2011

One Very Long Sentence

Note:  I am submitting this post for I Heart Faces beautiful eyes theme this week.  I tried to add their button, but blogger won't let me!

Well, as it turns out, reality is a lot more hectic than I remembered, and as I did not perfect the art of cloning myself over vacation, I really haven't had time to write out a vacation post, so for today, as I wait for The Boy's mac & cheese water to come to a boil so I can feed him and head out to my next appointment, I'll just post my very favorite picture from the week and call it a day.



Photobucket

19 comments:

Pajama Mama said...

STOP IT! Stop it right now. This is magazine quality. Absolutely gorgeous. The blueblueblue eyes and the blueblueblue water...and the smattering of freckles. Put this on your wall somewhere.

Unknown said...

This picture is amazing! Frame it and hang it up! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!

Stueller said...

I like it! It's unique and beautiful!

Unknown said...

Seriously this is amazing. Here from IHF and this is really incredible. I hope its printed and on display because it's gorgeous.

Samantha said...

Spectacular! Truly awesome!

Kelly said...

an amazing photo of beautiful eyes!

Anonymous said...

this is one of my favs :)
Beautiful eyes
Shannon

Ali C said...

Gorgeous shot!

~~Debb~~ said...

Lovely. The reflection of her left eye in the water made me double-take! Awesome!

Meh said...

Beautiful photo! Love the reflection on the water and the brightness of here eyes. =)

Caroljean at Watersong Journey said...

Yep, that is tooo gorgeous! A winner imho! ;)

Anonymous said...

Love those blue eyes!

Dbrad said...

This is a beautiful photo. I love playing with water in photos. Good job!

Christine said...

This picture is awesome! Love, love, love it!

Christine said...

Awesome photo! I love, love, love this!

Amanda Navarro said...

Very cool! I like the lighting!!

Kristi Deter ( Lambert ) said...

Very cool image! Pretty eyes too :)

Ashley J. said...

This is absolutely stunning! Like a previous poster said, magazine quality!
The eyes, the water, it's all SOOOO gorgeous. I can't get enough! I wish there was a spot to "favorite" it. Would you happen to have a flickr?

Anonymous said...

Mesmerizing. And stands out in a sea of beautiful eyeballs. Gorgeous work.